Hello, friends want to download PUBG for free without wasting time, in just 5 minutes. This article will tell you how to download pubg mobile on pc. To know-how, continue reading this, till the end. And if, this article helps you. Then share it with your friends to help them.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Can I download PUBG for free?
Yes, of course after reading this article.
Is PUBG available on PC?
Yes, but if you want to play by downloading PUBG Mobile on PC then follow my instruction.
Can PUBG Mobile run on 2GB RAM?
Yes, but performance is not so better.
Which is the best PUBG emulator for PC?
Tencent Gaming Buddy (Recommended). This is official PUBG Mobile Emulator from Tencent especially developed for PUBG Mobile. What I’m going to tell you in this article.
Can I use my PUBG mobile files to play on PC?
Yes, I have written about that.
How to download PUBG Mobile on PC?
No, further talks let’s come to the topic. Follow the procedure, as it is written below. To, download PUBG Mobile on PC in the right way.
Follow this in two major steps:
Work to do on mobile. ( First major step )
- Download xplore on Mobile from which you need to copy the file.
- Go to Internal Storage/ Android/ obb/ . And copy the PUBG obb file or folder named (com.tencent.ig) to a new folder name it anything you want.
- Now, Open xplore, go to Internal Storage/ Android/ data/. Find com.tencent.ig folder and create or make a zip of it to the folder which you made in Step II.
- That’s all for work on mobile.
Work to do in PC or Laptop or Desktop. (Second Major Step)
- First, download the Tencent Buddy Gaming setup from its official site. Go to Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Open the downloaded file setup.
- Install it, on the drive, in which you want to store it. First, click on Browse, and then click on “Install Button”. I have saved it on (E:) Drive.
- When Tencent Gaming Buddy is installed, a window will appear like this.
- Click on the Start Button.
- On clicking the engine will start downloading.
- Click on Pause Button. Close or Exit the Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- Now, open the folder which you created in your mobile phone and Copy/Paste that two files in LocalDrive(Any)E:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared. ( A Temp folder will be created by Tencent Gaming Buddy in any drive. In my PC it is in E: drive.)
- First, go to drive where it is located. Let’s say “E:”. Go to E:\Program Files\TxGameAssistant\UI. Here you will find Tencent Emulator. Open it by double-clicking it.
- After the emulator starts running, press “F9”, if you are on desktop or press “Fn + F9”, if you are on a laptop.
Some icons of pre-installed apps for emulator will be visible such as Browser, Setting, etc.
- Open the Browser in the emulator and download ES explorer and PUBG apk from the “apkmirror site” or any other site you know.
- After that, install ES explorer and click “Done” when installed. Similarly, install PUBG apk and click “Done” when installed.
- Now, open ES explorer and switch on Root Toggle in Menu.
- Go to root directory />data>share1 folder. And copy the obb file of PUBG and paste it into root/sd card/ Android/ obb/ ‘com.tencent.ig’ directory.
- If there is no ‘com.tencent.ig’ folder created, then create a new folder and name it ‘com.tencent.ig’. After that paste that files into it.
- Then select the zip file and extract it into root/Android/ data/ com.tencent.ig. Similarly, as the above step.
That’s all. Now, exit ES explorer and Play PUBG and enjoy the game.
For education articles: Read Here
So, friends following these simple steps you can download PUBG Mobile on PC. If you like this post then share it with your friends and write a comment below. Friends if you want any help please write it in the comment section. And I will answer that.