Hello friends, Today I’m going to tell you about the top online courses that will make your future a lot better. In this article, I will answer your question ‘Which is the best online course in 2019?’ This world is the world of the Internet, and in the future, the need for the Internet will increase. Apart from this, the world is moving towards technology and science, and it will continue as there is no end to science.
Are you thinking about your future?
You are probably thinking about your future job, and are confused by what I should study so that I get a good job which is your dream? If you are a techie (technology lover) and science lover, then continue reading this article. This article will give you information about those courses. And after doing any one of the courses given below, you will get a job if you have the talent.
Don’t forget to read my Free Advice at the end of the article because it is free. I don’t charge for it. 😊 One more thing, the books which I have recommended below are great and most sold. I have found these books after research of more than 5 hr.
If you don’t find any course related to your interest don’t worry it doesn’t mean that’s not important because this blog is related to technology and science so the courses are also related to technology. Also, anyone can do this course, whether a commerce student or Medical or Non-Medical with some computer basics skill and Good Mathematics skill.
Here’s your answer, Which are the best online courses in 2019?
1. Artificial Intelligence
Introduction (What is Artificial Intelligence? )
In computer science, artificial intelligence (AI), sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals. In simple words, You can also say that Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. This is one of the best online courses in 2019 which can get your dream job.
Importance of Artificial Intelligence in life.
The use of artificial intelligence is increasing day by day. It has been using mostly everywhere.
- AI is used in Banking and Financial System.
- Artificial Intelligence widely been increasing in Games.
- AI also has its use in the medical field.
- It can also be used in transport. (You have listened about self-driving cars it’s an application of AI.)
- It is used in Heavy industry.
Prerequisites to do Artificial Intelligence course
Basic knowledge of linear algebra and calculus
- The ability to apply basic probability and statistics.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience implementing computer science algorithms and object-oriented programming.
- The ability to run programs and interpret output from a command line terminal or shell.
- You will also need access to a Windows, macOS, or Linux computer with Python 3.4 or later installed, and admin permissions to install new programs.
2. App Development
As from name it is clear that it is about developing Applications(apps). All of you know that today everyone has phones. And that’s why this number will increase in future also. So there is a great need for Apps to run on these phones. But mobile phones run on some operating systems. The popular operating system for mobile phones is Android and iOS(originally iPhone operating system.) So, you can develop an App for any of these. And applications are also used in PCs and Laptops.
Importance of Applications Development
- Many businesses are coming online, it means they want their presence online for which they have to build apps and websites, but apps are more powerful than websites
- Now, apps are also used for educational purposes, people used to learn for apps.
- Apps are used for social networking and social sharing like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp messenger and so on.
- People use apps to do shopping like Flipkart, Amazon and so on.
- They use it for medical purpose and in school also, teachers interact with student’s parent with the help of apps.
Prerequisites to do App Development Course
- You should have basics programming skills in any language like python, java, kotlin, swift, C++ and so on.
- If you do not have this not to worry, Many Online learning platforms will teach these.
- And a Laptop or PC if you want to practice, what you will learn.
3. Cyber Security
Introduction(What is Cybersecurity?)
Computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security (IT security) is the protection of computer systems from theft or damage to their hardware, software or electronic data, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
In easy words, Cybersecurity is the protection of Internet-connected systems, including hardware, software and data, from cyber attacks. This is the 2nd best online courses in 2019 as the number of hackers has been increasing day by day.
Importance of Cybersecurity
- Increasing threats: In a Cybersecurity Ventures report on cybercrimes, the firm projects that the cost of cyber threats will rise to $6 trillion annually by 2021; that amount encompasses everything from damage and destruction of data, stolen money, lost productivity, theft of intellectual property, theft of personal and financial data, embezzlement, fraud, post-attack disruption to businesses, forensic investigation, restoration and deleted hacked data and systems, to name a few.
- The rising cost of breaches: The fact is that cyberattacks can be extremely expensive for businesses to endure. Recent statistics have suggested that the average cost of a data breach at a larger firm is £20,000.
- Increasingly sophisticated hackers: Almost every business has a website and externally exposed systems that could provide criminals with entry points into internal networks. Hackers have a lot to gain from successful data breaches, and there are countless examples of well-funded and coordinated cyber-attacks. Ironically, even Deloitte, the globe’s largest cybersecurity consultant, was itself rocked by an attack in October last year.
- Extensive availability of hacking tools: Well-funded and highly skilled hackers pose a significant risk to your business, the wide availability of hacking tools and programmes on the internet also means a growing threat from less-skilled individuals. The commercialisation of cybercrime has made it easy for anyone to obtain the resources they need to launch damaging attacks, such as ransomware and crypto mining.
- A proliferation of IoT devices: More smart devices that are connected to the internet are known as the Internet of Things, or IoT, devices and are increasingly common in homes and offices. Therefore, these devices can simplify, speed up tasks, and also offer greater levels of control and accessibility. Their proliferation, however, presents a problem.
Prerequisites to do Cyber Security Course
- No prerequisites required but if you know Python Programming language it will be beneficial.
4. Data Analysis or Data Analyst
Introduction (What is Data Analysis?)
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data to discover useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
In simple words, Data analysis is the process of extracting information from data.
Importance of Data Analysis in Business
It is very important from the business point of in view. Data is core to the business and has always been core to it. There is a saying, you can’t improve what you can’t measure. That’s why businesses have been trying to set up metrics for their core business parameters. Traditionally most of this data was structured data, stored in a sort of relational databases in the controlled business environment. Businesses were governed by the reports based on this structured data.
With a data analysis course you’ll be able to provide a company with decision-making insight into the following key areas:
- Predict customer trends and behaviours
- Analyse, interpret and deliver data in meaningful ways
- Increase business productivity
- Drive effective decision-making
Prerequisites to do Data Analysis course
- Basic excel proficiency
- Secondary school (high school) maths
- To succeed in this program, we recommend having experience working with data in Python (specifically Numpy and Pandas) and SQL. This includes:
- Python standard libraries
- Working with data frames in Pandas
5. Data Science or Data Scientist
Introduction (What is Data Science?)
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge. And insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured, similar to data mining. The person who does all this work is known as Data Scientist. This is again one of the best online course in 2019?
Data science is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis, machine learning and their related methods” to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with data.
OR In simple words, Data Science is a blend of various tools, algorithms, and machine learning principles to discover hidden patterns from the raw data.
Importance of Data Science
If you have a lot of data, like money, feedback, customer data, people working, etc., you want to keep it simple and easy to understand. So that you can improve. Therefore, data science is important. Data science helps humans to make better decisions. Either a quick decision or a better decision.
- Empowering management and officers to make better decisions
- Directing actions based on trends—which in turn help to define goals
- Challenging the staff to adopt best practices and focus on issues that matter.
- Identifying opportunities
- Identification and refining of target audiences
- Recruiting the right talent for the organization
So in this way, The Data Science course will help you to get a job as a Data Scientist.
Prerequisites to do a Data Science course
Python programming, (Or R programming ) including common data analysis libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib).
- SQL programming
- Statistics (Descriptive and Inferential)
- Linear Algebra
- Experience wrangling and visualizing data.
6. Deep Learning
Introduction(What is Deep Learning?)
Deep learning (also known as deep structured learning or hierarchical learning) is part of a broader family of machine learning methods based on learning data representations, as opposed to task-specific algorithms. Learning can be supervised, semi-supervised or unsupervised.
Importance of Deep Learning
Why Deep Learning is Important for Companies. Corporate learning is so important! The era of let’s has allowed the technology to flourish, and computers that can analyze massive amounts of complex data known as ‘big data’ can now provide more accurate results.
From this, you have understood how it is important.
Prerequisites to do Deep Learning Course
- You’ll need intermediate experience with Python to start this program.
- Some basic knowledge of machine learning is beneficial.
7. Digital Marketing
Introduction(What is Digital Marketing?)
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
In simple words, Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. D.M is important even for a non-techy person and first from all best online courses in 2019? for the non-techy person and techy person also.
Importance of Digital Marketing
All companies want to sell their services or products. But now traditional marketing (Newspaper, radio etc). has not so much promotional effect for the companies. So, how do they promote their business? Today everyone has access to the internet. The solution is Digital Marketing. And Digital Marketing has a great effect on the promotion of any company or business. So there’s a great demand for jobs for Digital Marketer.
Business needs to promote their business digitally. There are many jobs as a digital marketer. That is:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
Prerequisites to do Digital Marketing Course
- No specific prior knowledge is necessary, but a piece of knowledge in marketing concepts around segmentation, branding, and customer analysis would be helpful.
8. Machine Learning
Introduction(What is Machine Learning?)
Machine learning is the scientific study of algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use to progressively improve their performance on a specific task. OR In simple words, Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems with the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves. ML course is the fastest-growing nowadays from all these best online courses in 2019.
Importance of Machine Learning
- Machine learning has several very practical applications that drive the kind of real business results – such as time and money savings – that have the potential to dramatically impact the future of your organization.
- Through Virtual Assistant solutions, machine learning automates tasks that would otherwise need to be performed by a live agent – such as changing a password or checking an account balance. This frees up valuable agent time that can be used to focus on the kind of customer care that humans perform best: high touch, complicated decision-making that is not as easily handled by a machine.
- The self-driving Google car, cyber fraud detection, online recommendation engines—like friend suggestions on Facebook, Netflix showcasing the movies and shows you might like, and “more items to consider” and “get yourself a little something” on Amazon—are all examples of applied machine learning.
So, after reading this you can think about how important is Machine Learning.
Prerequisites to do Machine Learning Course
- Intermediate Python programming knowledge
- Intermediate statistical knowledge
- Intermedial knowledge of calculus and linear algebra
9. Web Development
As from name it is clear that it about developing Websites. Web development is the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet World Wide Web or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex web-based internet applications (web apps), electronic businesses, and social network services.
A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Do you know web development is the most trending and best online courses in 2019? Or I should say Web and App Development courses are the best online courses in 2019? As people are now focusing to develop there web and apps to make some money from them.
Importance of Web Development
- Today every business needs an online presence for their successful growth. And For that, every business needs a website.
- Many e-commerce websites are to formed for the company to sell their products online.
In short, if you do this course then there’s a lot of opportunity for you as today not everyone has an online presence and you can do it for them.
Prerequisites to do Web Development Course
- Also, if you know anyone of a programming language like java, python or another language, then you can become a Full Stack Developer
Salary Sheet of the Jobs related to these courses
|JOBS||ANNUAL AVERAGE (Approx.) SALARY RANGE|
|Artificial Intelligence||$82,789 per year|
|App Developer||$45,760 to $98,004 per year|
|Cyber Security||$100,000 to $210,000 per year|
|Data Analyst||$50,000 – $75,000 per year|
|Data Scientist||$113,436 per year|
|Deep Learning||$82,789 per year|
|Digital Marketing||$31,099 per year|
|Machine Learning||$144,762 per year|
|Web Development||$66,130 per year|
NOTE: This salary is outside India. Indian salary may vary even after converting it into Indian rupees. You can search for it. However, In India, it may range from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 20, lakh per annum and more depending upon experience.
Must Read: Top 10 Best Websites for Online Learning
- First, do a little thing, to do any of the course above learn the basics of the computer. (You can do this for free in online as well as offline. In offline, if you live in India, then you can do it in private computer institute under PMKVY scheme which was started by our honourable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Das Damodar Das Modi. Follow this link to know more: http://pmkvyofficial.org/)
- You have to learn a programming language to do AI course, Deep Learning, ML, Data Science and so on. So go for PYTHON language as it is very easy to learn than other programming language and moreover it is used in all of the above courses except Digital Marketing.
- You can learn it for free as well as by paying certification fee which is an advantage to get the job of yours.
Friends a humble request to all, if you think I have answered your Question that‘Which is the best online courses in 2019? then share it with your friends.
Write a comment below if you have any other question. I will answer it. You can write in comments, on which topic you want me to write. I will try to bring the most appropriate information to you.